OMG, that is hysterical. I also like the babyleg on the foot, very stylish!
He is amazing!! : ) I'm very impressed!! Scully says he climbs with excellent form!! She would share the cat climb with him if he were here. : ) I really can't believe how grown up he is!!
OMG!!! He is showing you exactly what he can do. "Don't stand in my way mom!"
I feel like Greyson's entire life is spent going "Don't stand in my way mom! I'm doing my own thing in my own time, whether you are ready or not!"I can safely say that most of the time I am NOT ready!
That face he gives at the end of the video is so priceless! He is unbelievably cute, and a pro at climbing and giving Mommy heart attacks!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
OMG, that is hysterical. I also like the babyleg on the foot, very stylish!
He is amazing!! : ) I'm very impressed!! Scully says he climbs with excellent form!! She would share the cat climb with him if he were here. : ) I really can't believe how grown up he is!!
OMG!!! He is showing you exactly what he can do. "Don't stand in my way mom!"
I feel like Greyson's entire life is spent going "Don't stand in my way mom! I'm doing my own thing in my own time, whether you are ready or not!"
I can safely say that most of the time I am NOT ready!
That face he gives at the end of the video is so priceless! He is unbelievably cute, and a pro at climbing and giving Mommy heart attacks!
Post a Comment