Sorry I've been a bad blogger bit I've been working on a digital scrapbook for Greyson. Actually two of them - one for each year! I'm still looking for the perfect photo for the Year Two cover, but that is all that is left to finish. Both books are mainly photos with a 2-page spread for each month.
It has been a blast watching him grow up!
Interested in making your own? Check out Mixbook.com
1 comment:
Scrapbooks are awesome! But it's even more awesome to see you blogging again, I was beginning to get worried that maybe little bird #2 wasn't staying put. But you two seem to be doing great. It is amazing how much your child grows up before your eyes so quickly and you look back like "this seemed only yesterday" or "wow, you look so different!" And you look around at how much less they need you and that they are not that little baby anymore.
Post a Comment