Saturday Greyson and I met some friends at Zona Rosa for some shopping. It was our first real trip out in the stroller and while we had a nice time it made me realize that the travel system stroller is just to huge to be much use. We couldn't get through the aisles in stores and since we were with another mom and baby we could barely walk on the sidewalk together.
It was fun to be out in the world and with friends on such a nice day. Greyson slept most of the time, but that was good because when we was awake he wanted to be held. Which left me holding my son in one arm and pushing the huge stroller with the other.
I'm now on the prowl for a really good small stroller.
1 comment:
What a weird coincidence, as I was at Zona Rosa on Saturday as well! It's a wonder we didn't run in to each other!
Post a Comment