Monday, February 9, 2009

Greyson Update: True Age - 10 weeks, Adjusted Age - Newborn

This week Greyson is 10 weeks old, which is so strange because this is also the week he was supposed to be born. I keep looking at him and think "Is this what you would be like if you were born today?" He's almost 7 and a half pounds, which would be about right.

In a lot of ways he is a newborn, but he's also more mature - more like a 10 week old. He has great head control, he is starting to really look around, and last night M and I were convinced that Greyson was trying to turn himself over. He was such a wiggle worm, which would been fine, but it was 3:30am so we weren't quite as impressed as we could have been. I'm hoping that he catches onto the whole sleeping at night thing soon.

This is what happens when your little man
decides to be SUPER AWAKE at 3:30am.

No comments: